Old 06-25-2010, 02:03 PM
Juan Luis Pérez Pérez

Default Catalyst doesn't care about desktop profile in stage1.

2010/6/25 Peter Stuge <peter@stuge.se>:
> Juan Luis Pérez Pérez wrote:
>> Why catalyst does not take care about USE flags in profiles in use?
>
> It sure does for me.

Really? And could you build a stage3 with desktop profile in x86?? Let
me doubt about it :-(

>> Even I add dev-lang/python xml USE flag in package.use in a special
>> etc/portage directory for catalyst purposes, but it did not worked one
>> more time.
>
> This also works for me. But remember that your stage file must set
> portage_confdir to the correct path of this directory.

I double or triple checked my portage_confdir path and it seems to be
ok, this is really weird.

--
Juan Luis Pérez Pérez
Website: http://www.juanluperez.com

Old 06-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Juan Luis Pérez Pérez

Peter, did you really try to build stage3 with desktop profile?