Old 06-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Juan Luis Pérez Pérez

Default Catalyst doesn't care about desktop profile in stage1.

I'm trying to build stage1 with default/linux/x86/10.0/desktop
profile, as this profiles has activated xml USE flag in order to build
python with xml support, but there is no way to get python with xml
capabilities. So There is no way to make a stage3 with desktop
profile.

Why catalyst does not take care about USE flags in profiles in use?
Even I add dev-lang/python xml USE flag in package.use in a special
etc/portage directory for catalyst purposes, but it did not worked one
more time.

--
Juan Luis Pérez Pérez
Website: http://www.juanluperez.com