Old 10-31-2008, 09:08 AM
Chris Gianelloni

Default ANNOUNCE: catalyst 2.0.6.901

I've released catalyst 2.0.6.901 for testing. The ebuild is available
in my overlay. Simply "layman -a wolf31o2" and you're good to go.

I'll be honest, there's not been a ton of testing on this version. I'm
going to be testing it tomorrow and fixing any major bugs that I find.

Feel free to file bugs on Gentoo's bugzilla, under Gentoo Hosted
Projects/catalyst, as I still get all the bug reports from there.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Developer