-   Gentoo Catalyst (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-catalyst/)
-   -   HPPA catalyst (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-catalyst/126811-hppa-catalyst.html)

Derek Davis 07-17-2008 10:19 PM

HPPA catalyst

I'm just wondering why the catalyst spec files that I see in
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/catalyst/trunk/livecd/files/ don't
seem to match up with what is on the HPPA installCD. For one, the stage2
spec file says that it will create a squashfs file, but on the
installCD, it is image.loop. And when I try to run catalyst on the stage
1 spec, it dies because passook is masked. Also, the kconfig on the
installCD doesn't seem to match with what is specified in the stage2
spec file.

So, where can I find the actual spec files and kconfig files that were
used to make the installCD? Or if I have found the correct ones, why do
they not seem to match up for me? Thanks.

Derek

Derek Davis 07-17-2008 10:24 PM

HPPA catalyst

I apologize, I sent the wrong link. I got my spec files from this link:
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/releng/trunk/releases/2008.0/

Derek