Old 03-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Ramon van Alteren

Default Lion and vers_string

Hi,

I'm trying to get prefix working on my shiney new spotify laptop which
came with Lion and I am running into problems with binutils-apple
I have the gcc-4.2.1 version header but the compilation for
binutils-apple fails due to missing vers_string.

Any idea where I should get that ?

I installed Xcode and the commandline utilities but for some reason it
isn't included ?

Any help would be appreciated....

Sadly I don't have easy access to the installation CD's so I need to
download any commandline tools somewhere off the web.

Regards,

Ramon

Old 03-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Fabian Groffen

On 02-03-2012 17:15:21 +0100, Ramon van Alteren wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get prefix working on my shiney new spotify laptop which
> came with Lion and I am running into problems with binutils-apple
> I have the gcc-4.2.1 version header but the compilation for
> binutils-apple fails due to missing vers_string.
>
> Any idea where I should get that ?

can you post a compile fail snippet?

--
Fabian Groffen