Old 04-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Jeremy

Default eselect + bashcomp -- does it work in prefix?

Hey all,
bug 214459 inspired me to look into eselect and bash completion. I
question its reliability.

% eselect bashcomp list
Available completions:
[1] cowsay *
[2] eselect *
[3] genlop *
[4] subversion *
[5] vim *
[6] xxd

So, I have eselect bashcomp enabled but when I try to tab complete
some eselect command either nothing happens or it completes with the
files in the CWD.

Do people have this working?
-Jeremy