Old 04-02-2008, 04:45 AM
"Mietek Bąk"

Default Problems detected with my world file

Dear Gentoo-Alt,

This morning's sync broke my Gentoo:

> !!! Problems have been detected with your world file
> !!! Please run emaint --check world
>
> !!! Ebuilds for the following packages are either all
> !!! masked or don't exist:
> sys-apps/baselayout sys-apps/baselayout

Of course, running emaint doesn't do anything. Any clues?

--
(desp)

Old 04-02-2008, 06:47 AM
Fabian Groffen

On 02-04-2008 06:45:14 +0200, Mietek Bąk wrote:
> Dear Gentoo-Alt,
>
> This morning's sync broke my Gentoo:
>
> > !!! Problems have been detected with your world file
> > !!! Please run emaint --check world
> >
> > !!! Ebuilds for the following packages are either all
> > !!! masked or don't exist:
> > sys-apps/baselayout sys-apps/baselayout
>
> Of course, running emaint doesn't do anything. Any clues?

I have exactly the same, but it seems not to harm other than to annoy.

This baselayout thing is due to a change in a virtual, I should correct
for prefix. Thanks!

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level