FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Gentoo > Gentoo Alt

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-26-2012, 07:50 PM
"Abrahamsen, Peter"
 
Default XCode 4.3

Anyone successfully running prefix against Xcode 4.3? They moved everything around, e.g. there is no /usr/include.

Thanks,
Peter
 
Old 01-26-2012, 10:39 PM
"Abrahamsen, Peter"
 
Default XCode 4.3

To answer my own question, this was enough to get things compiling again:

sudo ln -s /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include

Peter

On Jan 26, 2012, at 12:50 PM, Abrahamsen, Peter wrote:

> Anyone successfully running prefix against Xcode 4.3? They moved everything around, e.g. there is no /usr/include.
>
> Thanks,
> Peter
 
Old 01-27-2012, 06:36 AM
Fabian Groffen
 
Default XCode 4.3

On 26-01-2012 15:39:42 -0800, Abrahamsen, Peter wrote:
> To answer my own question, this was enough to get things compiling again:
>
> sudo ln -s /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include

Hmmmm, that's annoying.


--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level
 
Old 01-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Bradley Saulteaux
 
Default XCode 4.3

This same thing happened to me. However, it was because I forced HFS
compression on every single file and it somehow unlinked /usr/include.
Was compression part of your setup?

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-01-27, at 1:05, Fabian Groffen <grobian@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On 26-01-2012 15:39:42 -0800, Abrahamsen, Peter wrote:
>> To answer my own question, this was enough to get things compiling again:
>>
>> sudo ln -s /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include
>
> Hmmmm, that's annoying.
>
>
> --
> Fabian Groffen
> Gentoo on a different level
 
Old 01-27-2012, 07:26 PM
"Abrahamsen, Peter"
 
Default XCode 4.3

Umm. Not as far as I know? Although I have FileVault 2 turned on, which might imply compression.

How in the world would that affect these symlinks, though?

I assumed that the Xcode beta always didn't make that symlink, whether on purpose or by accident.

Peter

On Jan 27, 2012, at 6:27 AM, Bradley Saulteaux wrote:

> This same thing happened to me. However, it was because I forced HFS
> compression on every single file and it somehow unlinked /usr/include.
> Was compression part of your setup?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 2012-01-27, at 1:05, Fabian Groffen <grobian@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
>> On 26-01-2012 15:39:42 -0800, Abrahamsen, Peter wrote:
>>> To answer my own question, this was enough to get things compiling again:
>>>
>>> sudo ln -s /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include
>>
>> Hmmmm, that's annoying.
>>
>>
>> --
>> Fabian Groffen
>> Gentoo on a different level
>
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org