-   -   XCode 4.3 (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-alt/625501-xcode-4-3-a.html)

"Abrahamsen, Peter" 01-26-2012 07:50 PM

XCode 4.3

Anyone successfully running prefix against Xcode 4.3? They moved everything around, e.g. there is no /usr/include.

Thanks,
Peter

"Abrahamsen, Peter" 01-26-2012 10:39 PM

XCode 4.3

To answer my own question, this was enough to get things compiling again:

sudo ln -s /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include

Peter

Fabian Groffen 01-27-2012 06:36 AM

XCode 4.3

On 26-01-2012 15:39:42 -0800, Abrahamsen, Peter wrote:
> To answer my own question, this was enough to get things compiling again:
>
> sudo ln -s /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include

Hmmmm, that's annoying.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level

Bradley Saulteaux 01-27-2012 01:27 PM

XCode 4.3

This same thing happened to me. However, it was because I forced HFS
compression on every single file and it somehow unlinked /usr/include.
Was compression part of your setup?

Sent from my iPhone

"Abrahamsen, Peter" 01-27-2012 07:26 PM

XCode 4.3

Umm. Not as far as I know? Although I have FileVault 2 turned on, which might imply compression.

How in the world would that affect these symlinks, though?

I assumed that the Xcode beta always didn't make that symlink, whether on purpose or by accident.

Peter