Old 03-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Alan Hourihane

Default new target

Fabian,

So, I've nearing completion of the bootstrap process.

What's the best way to get my patches integrated into the Prefix
overlay ?

Or is this even possible ?

Alan.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:57 PM
Fabian Groffen

On 25-03-2008 19:24:50 +0000, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> Fabian,
>
> So, I've nearing completion of the bootstrap process.
>
> What's the best way to get my patches integrated into the Prefix
> overlay ?

File bugs, if you have an exotic arch/platform that's not yet in
bugzilla, let me know and I'll poke some people to add it

> Or is this even possible ?

Sure, especially when you patches are not conflicting for others.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level

Old 03-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Alan Hourihane

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 18:57 +0100, Fabian Groffen wrote:
> On 25-03-2008 19:24:50 +0000, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> > Fabian,
> >
> > So, I've nearing completion of the bootstrap process.
> >
> > What's the best way to get my patches integrated into the Prefix
> > overlay ?
>
> File bugs, if you have an exotic arch/platform that's not yet in
> bugzilla, let me know and I'll poke some people to add it

m68k/FreeMiNT

> > Or is this even possible ?
>
> Sure, especially when you patches are not conflicting for others.

Excellent. I'll start submitting stuff once the arch is added.

Thanks Fabian,

Alan.