Old 09-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Alan Hourihane

Default cups use flag

I see that the cups use flag is masked in prefix.

I can't seem to force enable this in the mint profile.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Alan.

Old 09-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Fabian Groffen

On 27-09-2011 16:30:18 +0100, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> I see that the cups use flag is masked in prefix.
>
> I can't seem to force enable this in the mint profile.
>
> Any ideas ?

unforce it first, -cups in your use.mask

See how the prefix flag is forced and unforced in the base and prefix
profiles, similar for other flags.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level