Old 09-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Konstantin Tokarev

Default Proposal for changing default use flags in Darwin profiles

Hi Fabian,

I propose to add "-gstreamer -udisks -upower" to default use flags for Darwin. They are forced with "+" in some ebuilds and are irrelevant on Mac OS X.

Konstantin

Old 09-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Fabian Groffen

On 09-09-2011 18:40:07 +0400, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> I propose to add "-gstreamer -udisks -upower" to default use flags for Darwin. They are forced with "+" in some ebuilds and are irrelevant on Mac OS X.

Makes sense to me.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level