Old 07-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Konstantin Tokarev

Default Feature request for portage-prefix

Hi Fabian,

I think it would be useful if portage-prefix could show that chosen package will be unmasked
if user upgrades host OS.

Konstantin

Old 07-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Fabian Groffen

On 11-07-2011 12:13:21 +0400, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> Hi Fabian,
>
> I think it would be useful if portage-prefix could show that chosen package will be unmasked
> if user upgrades host OS.

I don't really understand. What do you want it to do? Does
--autounmask work?

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level