Old 06-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Peter Abrahamsen

Default OS X Lion

Hi there,

What needs to be done to support Lion, and how can I help? It doesn't look like I can compile things since I upgraded.

Cheers,
Peter

Old 06-22-2011, 06:17 AM
Fabian Groffen

On 21-06-2011 14:42:00 -0700, Peter Abrahamsen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> What needs to be done to support Lion, and how can I help? It doesn't look like I can compile things since I upgraded.

Did you install Xcode or its equivalent? I have seen multiple
bug-reports where people report to be running on OSX 10.7, so I guess it
"just" works for them.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level

Old 06-24-2011, 01:57 AM
Peter Abrahamsen

Ack, sorry, I don't think I'd upgraded Xcode yet. Looks good now.

Thanks,
Peter