Old 02-19-2011, 10:58 AM
Sven Schwyn

Default Tell ecopy what to copy

Hi

I've prefixed dev-lang/v8-2.5.9.15, however yesterday v8-3.0.12.18 went stable in the main portage tree. So I'd like to ecopy this version as well and move the mods over.

However, "ecopy dev-lang/v8" does only copy v8-9999 and no other version. How does ecopy decide which ebuilds to copy - and can I alter this behavior?

Thanks! -sven

Old 02-19-2011, 12:43 PM
Jeremy Olexa