Old 01-20-2008, 11:33 AM
Fabian Groffen

Default iPod mounting read only, actually all vfat storage devices

Hi Christopher,

This looks like a question for gentoo-user to me. I assume you're on
Gentoo Linux, so this is unrelated to Gentoo/Alt.

Also try to look on the forums if someone has had a simular issue.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level