-   -   iPod mounting read only, actually all vfat storage devices (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-alt/42249-ipod-mounting-read-only-actually-all-vfat-storage-devices.html)

Fabian Groffen 01-20-2008 11:33 AM

iPod mounting read only, actually all vfat storage devices

Hi Christopher,

This looks like a question for gentoo-user to me. I assume you're on
Gentoo Linux, so this is unrelated to Gentoo/Alt.

Also try to look on the forums if someone has had a simular issue.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level