Old 08-31-2010, 03:34 PM
velociraptor

Default QA Notices for double prefix - how to get more info on their trigger?

Original ebuild: http://www.pixelbeat.org/fslint/fslint-2.42.ebuild

I'm working on this fslint ebuild, and I'd like to get more info out
of with respect to the QA notices. I don't really see where they are
coming from based on the environment log. The ebuild is a simple
tarball scripts install calling install functions. How can I get QA
messages to reference what's triggering them or get the install
functions to be more verbose? Should I just load up the ebuild with a
lot of 'einfo' to dump out what the ebuild thinks ${D}/${ED} should be
at various points?

The work directories (sandbox?, not sure of terminology) are in fact
incorrect, and have the double prefix. The ebuild has no explicit
references to any prefix variables in the ebuild except for one ${D}
which fails to update a python init file, since it's getting the
correct prefix.

Thanks in advance--
=Nadine=