Old 08-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Michael Haubenwallner

Default You too? youtoo!

On 08/18/2010 04:39 AM, Jeremy Olexa wrote:
> For a single platform, not too long (I [inspired by others] made a
> script that builds a prefix on linux every night). Again, you need
> experience with the project first.

We have set up buildbot here to test our own (small and stable) tree on
these platforms: ppc-aix, hppa-hpux, ia64-hpux, x86-linux, x86-solaris,
sparc-solaris, x86-winnt (in a prefix-chain with x86-interix).

Additionally, we also do a complete prefix bootstrap once a week as well
as a daily update (when the bootstrap succeeded) on the same platforms
(x86-interix without x86-winnt).

Unfortunately, due to lack of manpower, we're unable to really watch
(and fix) the latter. OTOH, our buildbot should be able to send the
status emails to anyone interested...

For completion:
Full-bootstraps are done using prefix-launcher on all platforms here.

/haubi/
--
Michael Haubenwallner
Gentoo on a different level

Old 08-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Michael Yang

Unfortunately, due to lack of manpower, we're unable to really watch

(and fix) the latter. OTOH, our buildbot should be able to send the

status emails to anyone interested...

Nice. *Could you add me to the status emails?
-mike

Old 08-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Markus Duft

On 08/23/2010 04:41 PM, Michael Yang wrote:
> Unfortunately, due to lack of manpower, we're unable to really watch
> (and fix) the latter. OTOH, our buildbot should be able to send the
> status emails to anyone interested...
>

> Nice. Could you add me to the status emails?

added (as you may have noticed ). however currently the builds are in
a quite bad shape (even prefix-launcher wont build), since we had very
limited time to fix upstream prefix lately. hopefully getting better
again

markus

Old 08-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Markus Duft