-   -   where are the bash-4.1 KEYWORDS? (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-alt/398629-where-bash-4-1-keywords.html)

Markus Duft 07-13-2010 03:28 PM

where are the bash-4.1 KEYWORDS?

Hey!

i just found out, that the prefix bash-4.1_p5 ebuild has not a single
KEYWORD... is this intentionally? the same ebuild in main tree has of
course a whole lot of keywords.

regards, markus

Fabian Groffen 07-13-2010 03:37 PM

On 13-07-2010 17:28:56 +0200, Markus Duft wrote:
> i just found out, that the prefix bash-4.1_p5 ebuild has not a single
> KEYWORD... is this intentionally? the same ebuild in main tree has of
> course a whole lot of keywords.

yeah, it felt too risky to just dump on everyone

If it seems to work for you, we can consider adding back all keywords.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level

Markus Duft 07-14-2010 05:48 AM

On 07/13/2010 05:37 PM, Fabian Groffen wrote:
> On 13-07-2010 17:28:56 +0200, Markus Duft wrote:
>> i just found out, that the prefix bash-4.1_p5 ebuild has not a single
>> KEYWORD... is this intentionally? the same ebuild in main tree has of
>> course a whole lot of keywords.
>
> yeah, it felt too risky to just dump on everyone
>
> If it seems to work for you, we can consider adding back all keywords.

heh - didn't even consider trying it right now, since i'm trying to get
prefix to at least bootstrap again on interix ;) no time for experiments
atm.

but still - maybe i find a few minutes to try :)

markus

Jeremy Olexa 07-22-2010 03:52 PM

where are the bash-4.1 KEYWORDS?

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:48:25 +0200, Markus Duft <mduft@gentoo.org>
wrote:

> but still - maybe i find a few minutes to try :)

FYI: bash-4.1 is keyworded now based on my testing on linux, and random
testing in IRC. Looks good.
-Jeremy