-   -   ppc64-macos (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-alt/398455-ppc64-macos.html)

Johan Hattne 07-13-2010 05:45 AM

ppc64-macos

Dear all;

Where did ppc64-macos go? I remember seeing it at some stage, but now
it appears to be (almost) gone.

// Cheers; Johan

Fabian Groffen 07-13-2010 07:37 AM

ppc64-macos

On 13-07-2010 00:45:30 -0500, Johan Hattne wrote:
> Where did ppc64-macos go? I remember seeing it at some stage, but now
> it appears to be (almost) gone.

I didn't manage to get past openssl at the time. The profile still
exists, but keywords were never added. I believe it should be possible
with Prefix though. Maybe when my work makes a dual G5 available I can
try ppc64-macos again, as I'll have a work-related interest in it then.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level