Old 03-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Alan Hourihane

Default e2fsprogs masked ?

I see that e2fsprogs got masked, but we're meant to upgrade to something
but I'm at a loss what to move to.

Anyone any ideas ?

Alan.

Old 03-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Fabian Groffen

On 09-03-2010 10:16:13 +0000, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> I see that e2fsprogs got masked, but we're meant to upgrade to something
> but I'm at a loss what to move to.
>
> Anyone any ideas ?

I'm affraid we have to unmask, since newer versions don't compile for
us. Probably need to sort out the mess there and make the split
packages...

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level

Old 03-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Alan Hourihane

On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 11:31 +0100, Fabian Groffen wrote:
> On 09-03-2010 10:16:13 +0000, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> > I see that e2fsprogs got masked, but we're meant to upgrade to something
> > but I'm at a loss what to move to.
> >
> > Anyone any ideas ?
>
> I'm affraid we have to unmask, since newer versions don't compile for
> us. Probably need to sort out the mess there and make the split
> packages...

Still masked.

Alan.