Old 03-02-2010, 07:50 AM
Stefan Hoelldampf

Default .gpgsig missing in prefix.gentooexperimental.org/snapshots/

Hi,

*.gpgsig files seem to be missing in
prefix.gentooexperimental.org/snapshots/ since 20100225, thus
emerge-webrsync is not able to use the latest snapshots any more.

Regards,
Stefan

Old 03-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Fabian Groffen

On 02-03-2010 09:50:17 +0100, Stefan Hoelldampf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> *.gpgsig files seem to be missing in
> prefix.gentooexperimental.org/snapshots/ since 20100225, thus
> emerge-webrsync is not able to use the latest snapshots any more.

Hmmm, yeah indeed, strange. I'll have to look into it. Maybe gpg isn't
installed at all on the new machine. Thanks!

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level

Old 03-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Jeremy Olexa

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:35:50 +0100, Fabian Groffen <grobian@gentoo.org>
wrote:
> On 02-03-2010 09:50:17 +0100, Stefan Hoelldampf wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> *.gpgsig files seem to be missing in
>> prefix.gentooexperimental.org/snapshots/ since 20100225, thus
>> emerge-webrsync is not able to use the latest snapshots any more.
>
> Hmmm, yeah indeed, strange. I'll have to look into it. Maybe gpg isn't
> installed at all on the new machine. Thanks!

I'm fixing this right now, should be in working status by tomorrow.
-Jeremy