Old 01-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Fabian Groffen

Default new bootstrap image

Hey ho all,

I put a new bootstrap image live. Reason for this mail is that I reset
each arch that was formerly "validated" to use this latest bootstrap
image, since we need a new portage in order not to face this
portage-update-bug (some die on environment.bz2).

In this new tree snapshot the sparc64-solaris and x64-solaris keywords
were introduced, as well as linux profiles using fully qualified GLEP
53-style keywords (e.g. amd64-linux).

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level