Old 12-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Svoop

Default dev-python/boto

I'd like to try app-backup/duplicity to do encrypted backups to AWS. The
dependency dev-python/boto is not yet in the prefixed tree. I'd like to
suggest it for inclusion.

If I can help in any way e.g. testing, I'd be more than happy to do so.

Cheers, -sven

Old 12-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Jeremy Olexa

Svoop wrote:

I'd like to try app-backup/duplicity to do encrypted backups to AWS. The
dependency dev-python/boto is not yet in the prefixed tree. I'd like to
suggest it for inclusion.

If I can help in any way e.g. testing, I'd be more than happy to do so.

Sure. http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/prefix/ecopy.xml

Cheers, -sven

Old 12-19-2009, 05:49 PM
Michael Yang

> I'd like to try app-backup/duplicity to do encrypted backups to AWS. The
> dependency dev-python/boto is not yet in the prefixed tree. I'd like to

see 296932

Old 12-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Svoop

Michael Yang-4 wrote:

> see 296932

+1 here, compiles and runs fine after ecopy on Intel Mac.