Old 01-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Fabian Groffen

Default new document available

Gentoo once got an offer from a Linux magazine to fill some pages for a
special Gentoo edition. I wrote some material for that occasion last
year. My article was retracted early in the process because it became
too big, and not really technically focussed. I forgot about it, until
I read a mail I got this morning, and decided to put it on the web for
what it's worth. Some may find something they didn't know yet in it.

It was focussed at complete outsiders, so the article aims to bore you
with stuff you probably already know

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/prefix/usecases.xml

--
Fabian Groffen