Old 12-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Qiangning Hong

Default mercurial.eclass is gone?

I cannot find mercurial.eclass in eclass directory after sync. *But it was there because one package in my local overlay inherits it. *Could it be back?
--
Qiangning Hong

Old 12-10-2009, 11:23 AM
Fabian Groffen

On 10-12-2009 17:42:16 +0800, Qiangning Hong wrote:
> I cannot find mercurial.eclass in eclass directory after sync. *But it
> was there because one package in my local overlay inherits it. *Could
> it be back?

It can, but since there is no package in the tree itself that uses it,
it was removed, as it cannot be assumed to work if it isn't tested.
What apps do you use to test it?

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level