Old 12-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Johan Hattne

Default openmotif-2.3.0

openmotif wouldn't merge because of wrong install_name for its
libraries. I guess this could be fixed by configuring with the
appropriate libdir instead of moving the libraries in the install image?

I'm happy to see this sort of check on install_name being done by
portage! Thank you, developers!

// Cheers; Johan