Old 12-01-2007, 01:30 PM
bravo_elf

Default IRQ balance: Failed Please need help.

Hello guys!!

When I log out from my F8 I see some "faile" message among the others

it displays.

It says: *"Stopping IRQ balance:FAILED"

I've "googled" a little and have found this one:*http://irqbalance.org/documentation.php

but is nothing that relates to me just a superficial explanation, and nothing particular for my problem.

Please, hope someone can explain what does it mean and how to take care of it.

*

**

--*

Best regards,

*Ivan * * * * * * * * * * * * *mailto:bravo.elf@gmail.com

Old 12-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Ivan Virgili

bravo_elf wrote:

It says: "Stopping IRQ balance:FAILED"

I have got the same identical problem (laptop installation) and others
seem to have it as well.

A bug report, 397901, was filed and the problem should have been
corrected, but I still get the error even if I have 0.55-7.fc8 installed.

I have just filed another bug report: 407401

Ivan

--
Ivan Virgili
GNU/Linux user #292882

Old 12-01-2007, 03:13 PM
bravo_elf

Hello Ivan,

Saturday, December 1, 2007, 5:57:51 PM, you wrote:

> bravo_elf wrote:
>> It says: "Stopping IRQ balance:FAILED"

> I have got the same identical problem (laptop installation) and others
> seem to have it as well.

> A bug report, 397901, was filed and the problem should have been
> corrected, but I still get the error even if I have 0.55-7.fc8 installed.

> I have just filed another bug report: 407401

> Ivan

> --
> Ivan Virgili
> GNU/Linux user #292882

Could you explain please where can I find all those bug reports, and
how exactly do I fix it?

Sincerely, Ivan [too ]

mailto:bravo.elf@gmail.com

Old 12-01-2007, 03:13 PM