Old 12-01-2007, 09:29 AM
J Bufton

Default flash drive problems fedora 7

My flash drive is not recognised and I don't have a /dev/sdc devices.
How can I fix this?

cheers

Old 12-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Craig White

On Sat, 2007-12-01 at 10:29 +0000, J Bufton wrote:
> My flash drive is not recognised and I don't have a /dev/sdc devices.
> How can I fix this?
----
output of dmesg? /var/log/messages (not the whole log but the relevant
parts when you insert flash drive)

solution undoubtedly in these two logs (require root)

Craig

Old 12-01-2007, 10:41 PM
J Bufton

J Bufton wrote:

My flash drive is not recognised and I don't have a /dev/sdc devices.
How can I fix this?

cheers

Fixed, not sure why, but a USB hub wasn't working, but works now after
reconnecting everything.