Old 05-30-2008, 02:23 AM
"charles f. zeitler"

Default Fedora 9/KDE 4 'non kde app' -work around

--- John Minson <minsonj@spawar.navy.mil> wrote:

This link does not address what I'm trying to do.

I create a bash script that runs /some/dir/XYZ.sh . I used to be ableto add an arbitrary icon to
my panel that invokes it .I can in factopen the file manager and drag /some/dir/XYZ.sh into the
panel but Icannot modify the icon representing it.