Old 05-30-2008, 01:05 AM
Knute Johnson

Default gecko-mediaplayer?

I installed F9 and was trying to listen to my favorite radio station
but I couldn't find mplayerplug-in.* Some of you said to get
gecko-mediaplayer instead.* I downloaded it with no problems and it
shows up in the plugins list but it doesn't work.* There is also a
Mozplugger at the top that appears not to be configured properly.

MozPlugger 1.10.1 handles QuickTime and Windows
Media Player Plugin

File name:
nswrapper_32_32.mozplugger.so
MozPlugger version 1.10.1, written by Fredrik Hübinette, Louis
Bavoil and Peter Leese.

For documentation on how to configure mozplugger, check the man page.
(type man*mozplugger)

Configuration file:
Not found!

Helper binary:
Not found!

Controller binary:
Not found!

It lists al the mime types below this and they are all enabled.* Any
ideas where to start trying to figure out why it doesn't work?

Thanks,

knute...