Old 05-29-2008, 05:14 PM
"Antonio M"

Default Public folders

I don't understand why I am able to transfer between Public folders of
computer of my network...but when I try to transfer a complete
directory I get an error (File or object not found)
Both computer are running on F9.
Any explanation???
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag

Old 05-29-2008, 05:27 PM
"Mark Haney"

Antonio M wrote:

I don't understand why I am able to transfer between Public folders of
computer of my network...but when I try to transfer a complete
directory I get an error (File or object not found)
Both computer are running on F9.
Any explanation???

Okay, I'm a little unclear on what you mean? How are you transferring them?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support

Old 05-29-2008, 06:40 PM
"Antonio M"

2008/5/29 Mark Haney <mhaney@ercbroadband.org>:
> Antonio M wrote:
>>
>> I don't understand why I am able to transfer between Public folders of
>> computer of my network...but when I try to transfer a complete
>> directory I get an error (File or object not found)
>> Both computer are running on F9.
>> Any explanation???
>
> Okay, I'm a little unclear on what you mean? How are you transferring them?
>

> --
> Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
>

> Mark Haney
> Sr. Systems Administrator
> ERC Broadband
> (828) 350-2415
>
> Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support

yes..some explanation must be given.

If I open on my desktop the window of Public Shares I see all files
and folders as any other window of any other local folder....I can
copy from Public Shares of a remote computer to any local folder only
files, and not foldres...
For your understanding, I needed to synchronize two PC not at the same
time, so I decided to move one folder to a Public Share on my main PC,
then I tried to copy to to-be-synchronized computer.

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag