Old 05-29-2008, 01:30 AM
Chris

Default Dag Repo

What would be the DAG repo to use for F9 x64 ?

Thanks in advace.

--
Best regards,

Chris

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

Old 05-29-2008, 01:37 AM
Ed Greshko

Chris wrote:

What would be the DAG repo to use for F9 x64 ?

What is stopping you from finding the information for yourself?

http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/

And you could even enable the repo and see what is available via yum, right?

Old 05-29-2008, 01:42 AM
Chris

Old 05-29-2008, 01:43 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Chris wrote:

What would be the DAG repo to use for F9 x64 ?

Thanks in advace.

Dag doesn't build for any recent release of Fedora. You might try other
third party repos depending on what you are looking for.

http://rpmfusion.org/FedoraThirdPartyRepos

Rahul

Old 05-29-2008, 01:44 AM
Chris

Old 05-29-2008, 01:44 AM
Ed Greshko

Chris wrote:

Ed Greshko wrote:

Chris wrote:

What would be the DAG repo to use for F9 x64 ?

What is stopping you from finding the information for yourself?

http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/

And you could even enable the repo and see what is available via yum,
right?

Allow me to restate - Does RHEL 5 equate to F9 ?

No.

Old 05-29-2008, 01:44 AM
"Lonni J Friedman"

Old 05-29-2008, 01:45 AM
Ed Greshko

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Chris wrote:

What would be the DAG repo to use for F9 x64 ?

Thanks in advace.

Dag doesn't build for any recent release of Fedora. You might try other
third party repos depending on what you are looking for.

Why so you have to give everything away? :-)

http://rpmfusion.org/FedoraThirdPartyRepos

Rahul

--
Zoidberg: Uncle Zoid, you're looking young enough to be thrown back!

Old 05-29-2008, 01:48 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Chris wrote:

Allow me to restate - Does RHEL 5 equate to F9 ?

No. RHEL 5 is based off Fedora Core 6.

Rahul

Old 05-29-2008, 01:48 AM
Chris