Old 05-28-2008, 11:22 PM
Antonio Olivares

Default how to find WEP/WPA key to network if possible

Dear all,
How does one get a KEY to a secured network that could be WEP/WPA?
Why we had a unsecured wireless network at school and I could connect with a laptop.* Everything got configured automatically, now, the computer does not connect automatically.* It is asking for a KEY and I do not know the key.* The Network Administrator is hard to find/on vacation.* Is there a way easy/hard to find the key so that I can connect to this network?*
TIA,
Antonio