Old 05-28-2008, 09:14 PM
"Randy Easley"

Default lastest kernel support fedora 9 DVD

Where can I download the latest kernel support dvd for Fedora 9?
I want to be able to install in graphical mode.

Also, I'm head to head with Fedora vs Centos
Which is supported better?
Which version will not break code and libraries, etc.
Which updates better?

Any comment are very welcome.