Old 05-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Lillian Angel

Default OpenJDK not in alternatives after F8-F9 upgrade

Hi,

Chris Bredesen wrote:

Hi list,

I have seen others report $subject, but I haven't yet found a solution.
Can you help? I'd like to be able to switch to openjdk using
alternatives.

OpenJDK should definitely be in the alternatives. Do you have the
install.log still? Are there any %post/%postun errors?

For the time being, you can set up java-1.6.0-openjdk in the
alternatives. It is found in /usr/lib/jvm/java-openjdk.

HTH,
Lillian