Old 05-28-2008, 05:33 PM
"Raymond C. Rodgers"

Default Has OpenBSD's spamd been ported to Linux?

While I know there are lots of anti-spam utilities out there, I've found
OpenBSD's spamd (spam deferral daemon) to be quite useful, and now that
I'm managing the Linux servers for my company and the amount of spam and
bounce-back spam we've received today, I thought I'd inquire as to
whether or not it had been ported to Linux.

Does anyone know if it has been, and if it has, where I might find it?

Thank you,
Raymond