Old 05-28-2008, 05:36 AM
"khemara Lin"

Default VMWare Tools: Fedora 7, 8 but not 9

Hi,

I've been using VMWare workstation a lot to set up the different of releases
of Fedora. I notice, in Fedora 7 and 8, I could move the mouse back and
forth between the host and the guest systems without the need to press
Ctrl+Alt combination keys. In Fedora 9, I can't do this anymore.

Is there a package I can add for it?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Khem

Old 05-28-2008, 05:42 AM
Forcey

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 1:36 PM, khemara Lin <lin.kh@wicam.com.kh> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using VMWare workstation a lot to set up the different of releases
> of Fedora. I notice, in Fedora 7 and 8, I could move the mouse back and
> forth between the host and the guest systems without the need to press
> Ctrl+Alt combination keys. In Fedora 9, I can't do this anymore.
>
> Is there a package I can add for it?
>
> Thanks in advance for any input.
>
> Khem
It happened to me before, FYI: