Old 05-28-2008, 04:41 AM
"charles f. zeitler"

Default konqueror bookmarks

after importing my bookmarks from fedora 8's konqueror,
i am unable to move entries from "kde bookmarks" to
"bookmarks", though i can move them from "bookmarks"
to "kde bookmarks" ( but not back again ! ).

rather minor, but kinda frustrating.

is this an undocumented feature?

charles zeitler

: Do What Thou Wilt :

: Shall Be :

: The Whole of The Law :

--Aleister Crowley--

Old 03-20-2010, 08:17 PM
xPol

I have noticed that the 'first viewed' and the'last viewed' time
informations are missing in konqueror bookmarks, kde 4.4 and cannot be
manually set.

Anybody can confirm?

thank you

---P

Old 03-20-2010, 09:17 PM
Reinhold Rumberger

On Saturday 20 March 2010, xPol wrote:
> I have noticed that the 'first viewed' and the'last viewed' time
> informations are missing in konqueror bookmarks, kde 4.4 and
> cannot be manually set.
>
> Anybody can confirm?

Sure.

--Reinhold