-   -   F9: evolution mail with URL (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/96296-f9-evolution-mail-url.html)

John Horne 05-27-2008 03:45 PM

F9: evolution mail with URL

Hello,

I have noticed with F9, using Evolution mail client, that if a message
contains a web URL and I click on it (the URL), Firefox is started up
but remains 'minimised' in the taskbar. That is, it doesn't open up and
show me the web page until I click on the Firefox icon in the taskbar.

Since I clicked on the URL in the mail message, I would have thought it
somewhat obvious that I want to look at the web page :-) I could see no
options in Evolution or Firefox about this.

Anyone else notice this, or have a fix for it?

Thanks,

John.

Tue May 27 19:30:01 2008