Old 05-27-2008, 02:44 PM
hicham

Default about gok on fedora 8

hello
on previous fedora release, I was able to bring up the on screen
keyboard, now in f8, I can't get the visual keyboard when clicking on
the "compose" button and I get a windows with this message :
"The device you are using to control GOK is also controlling the system pointer.

To avoid conflict with applications' use of the pointer, GOK will now
disconnect the device you are using from the system pointer for the
duration of your GOK session.

Alternatively, you may configure GOK to use another input device
instead; see Help for details."

how do I make the on screen keyboard shows up?

thanks

hicham