Old 05-27-2008, 07:03 AM
Chris G

Default Gnome utility for remembering ssh passwords?

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 06:04:50AM +0100, Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> Since upgrading from fc8 to fc9, my ssh passwords are no longer
> remembered within a session. What's the utility that does this, and
> how do I reactivate it?

It's ssh-agent. It used to be run automatically by F8 (which annoyed
me!) but I believe it isn't run automatically in F9, try looking at
the System Services menus and see if there's an ssh-agent activation
there.

--
Chris Green

Tue May 27 10:30:01 2008