Old 05-27-2008, 03:15 AM
"mantra UNIX"

Default preupgrade f7-> f9 error

I get the following error while performing the preupgrade from f7 to f9, did any one else get this and maneuvered it ;-)
*
# preupgrade-cli "Fedora 9 (Sulphur)"
Could not retrieve mirrorlist http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?path=pub/fedora/linux/releases/9/Fedora/i386/os error was

[Errno 14] HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: anaconda-upgrade-install

mantra - Instrument of Thought

Old 05-27-2008, 03:57 AM
"Javier Perez"