Old 11-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Kevin Kempter

Default Screensaver will not start - Fedora 7 & KDE 3.5.8

Hi List;

I'm running Fedora 7 on a Sony Vaio laptop (VGN-SZ430N/B)

I have it set to start after 1minute. I also have Kpowersave to start the
screensaver if I close the lid.

I can right click on the desktop, choose 'lock session' and the screensaver
will start. Also if I close the laptop lid the screensaver will start however
if I leave the machine Idle for several minutes the screensaver never starts.

Thanks in advance for any help...