-   -   Screensaver will not start - Fedora 7 & KDE 3.5.8 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/9580-screensaver-will-not-start-fedora-7-kde-3-5-8-a.html)

Kevin Kempter 11-30-2007 09:34 PM

Screensaver will not start - Fedora 7 & KDE 3.5.8

Hi List;

I'm running Fedora 7 on a Sony Vaio laptop (VGN-SZ430N/B)

I have it set to start after 1minute. I also have Kpowersave to start the
screensaver if I close the lid.

I can right click on the desktop, choose 'lock session' and the screensaver
will start. Also if I close the laptop lid the screensaver will start however
if I leave the machine Idle for several minutes the screensaver never starts.

Thanks in advance for any help...