Old 11-30-2007, 09:19 PM
François Patte

Default pb with openpgp and thunderbird

Bonsoir,

I got a problem with thunderbird and openpgp: I cannot read any messages
sent by myself and signed with pgp enabled.

details:

1- I send a test message to myself, with pgp signature: I cannot read
it, tb is stuck and I have to kill it.

problem occurs even if I send the message with another mail editor (mutt
for instance).

2- I send some message to someone and sign it. I cannot read the reply.

Problem does not seem to occur if I disable pgp.

does anyone have a clue?

running fc6 with thunderbird-2.0.0.9-1.fc7.i386

pb was there with thunderbird-1.5 from fc6, that's why I upgraded to f7
thunderbird.

Thanks for any help.

--
François Patte