Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Fedora User (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/)
-   -   glipper / F9 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/95658-glipper-f9.html)

Steven Stern 05-26-2008 03:36 PM

glipper / F9
 
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I've installed glipper (glipper-1.0-3.fc9.i386) and there a dozens of
files that show up when I do "locate glipper", but there doesn't seem to
be an executable file anywhere.

Does anyone have this installed and working on F9?
- --

~ Steve
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iEYEARECAAYFAkg62RQACgkQeERILVgMyvDFPwCeLmMhdjUsSC sHla7wy2Oe4NsS
NWcAn2BWUJ4Bm+MLw1r68oLUMgyeGEmB
=USiA
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list

Michael Schwendt 05-26-2008 03:54 PM

glipper / F9
 
On Mon, 26 May 2008 10:36:52 -0500, Steven Stern wrote:

> I've installed glipper (glipper-1.0-3.fc9.i386) and there a dozens of
> files that show up when I do "locate glipper", but there doesn't seem to
> be an executable file anywhere.
>
> Does anyone have this installed and working on F9?

It's a panel applet called "Clipboard Manager" in the list of applets.

--
Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) - Linux 2.6.23.15-137.fc8
loadavg: 2.14 1.52 1.40

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list

Steven Stern 05-26-2008 04:17 PM

glipper / F9
 
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On 05/26/2008 10:54 AM, Michael Schwendt wrote:
| On Mon, 26 May 2008 10:36:52 -0500, Steven Stern wrote:
|
|> I've installed glipper (glipper-1.0-3.fc9.i386) and there a dozens of
|> files that show up when I do "locate glipper", but there doesn't seem to
|> be an executable file anywhere.
|>
|> Does anyone have this installed and working on F9?
|
| It's a panel applet called "Clipboard Manager" in the list of applets.
|

It seems that I had to logout and login again to get it to show up. Thanks.


- --

~ Steve
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iEYEARECAAYFAkg64oEACgkQeERILVgMyvA4RACfRZ5J4wcRsl RypK306owwwAgL
kiEAn3e4Z/qRP+bVnbkUXbsyoyrX/Pqk
=WlLl
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list

Todd Zullinger 05-26-2008 04:32 PM

glipper / F9
 
Steven Stern wrote:
> It seems that I had to logout and login again to get it to show up.
> Thanks.

Often you can also get by with "killall gnome-panel" to make new
applets available.

--
Todd OpenPGP -> KeyID: 0xBEAF0CE3 | URL: www.pobox.com/~tmz/pgp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to
assume you're pretentious.
-- Demotivators (www.despair.com)

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.