Old 05-26-2008, 10:56 AM
"Jonathan Underwood"

Default F-9 and Flash and userplane

Hi,

I am finding that userplane chatrooms don't work in F-9 with the adobe
flash-plugin installed.

Eg. going to http://neoglobaldesigns.com/test/userplane/ and trying to
login to the userplane test chat never gets any further than
"Connecting" - does anyone else see this problem?

Cheers,
Jonathan

Old 05-26-2008, 11:51 AM
Patrick

On Mon, 2008-05-26 at 11:56 +0100, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am finding that userplane chatrooms don't work in F-9 with the adobe
> flash-plugin installed.
>
> Eg. going to http://neoglobaldesigns.com/test/userplane/ and trying to
> login to the userplane test chat never gets any further than
> "Connecting" - does anyone else see this problem?

I just tried with F9 x86_64 and it worked fine for me.

Regards,
Patrick

Old 05-26-2008, 12:39 PM
"Jonathan Underwood"

2008/5/26 Patrick <fedora-list@puzzled.xs4all.nl>:
> I just tried with F9 x86_64 and it worked fine for me.

Hm. interesting, I am using x86_64 as well. Thanks for trying and
reporting though, that tells me the problem is a local one.