Old 05-25-2008, 05:52 PM
Brian Tillman

Default FC9 and Nvidia Drivers

Does anyone know if a solution has been found yet for nvidia's drivers
and the version of xorg found in FC9?

believed to be clean.

Old 05-25-2008, 06:29 PM
"Daniel Auger"

Downgrading xorg to the F8 version is still the only way to get 3D as
far as I know. I have done this and it works quite well. There has
been no new news on a driver for the beta Xorg yet.

The first post in that thread is continually updated to show the
current steps needed.

Old 05-26-2008, 05:41 AM
Ric Moore

On Sun, 2008-05-25 at 13:29 -0500, Daniel Auger wrote:
> Downgrading xorg to the F8 version is still the only way to get 3D as
> far as I know. I have done this and it works quite well. There has
> been no new news on a driver for the beta Xorg yet.
>
> http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=188645
>
> The first post in that thread is continually updated to show the
> current steps needed.
>
> On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Brian Tillman
> <mailinglists@briantillman.com> wrote:
> > Does anyone know if a solution has been found yet for nvidia's drivers and
> > the version of xorg found in FC9?

Please don't top post. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar